A handy urban cargo trike for multi-drop last mile logistics.
Our medium capacity product, the CourierTrike™ is a cargo trike that packs a punch with a volume of 1.38 cubic metres. Lightweight and tough, this Module is the body of choice for the daily courier using muscle power alone or electric support. Particular attention has been given to the detailing of this unit, making it ideally suited to independent and large-scale operations. The CourierTrike™ body also allows for lots of advertising/branding space making this unit extremely versatile
The CourierTrike™ is compatible with the NEO 810 chassis. Prices below for a complete Trike hand-built to last
In keeping with the Cycles Maximus spirit of no compromise, we feel it is important to include our LightsPlus lighting system in the price of our Electric Assists.
Prices are in GBP and exclude VAT and Delivery. In Europe VAT applies unless Business to Business Sale. *USD $ and € Euro prices shown are guide prices only; please contact us for a personalised offer.
We reserve the right to change prices without notice
"The machine is mechanically refined yet simple, and easy to ride"
~ Richard Ballantine 'Richard's 21st Century Bicycle Book'
Overall CourierTrike™ Dimensions
Length 280 cm, Width 109 cm, Height 178 cm
Courier Cargo Body Features
• Internal Dimensions - L 132 cm W 85 cm H 123 cm
• Internal Volume 1.38 m³
• Load Capacity 250 kg
• Configurable for Left and Right Side Operation
• Aluminium Edging Protects Branding from Operational Damage
• Kit Form Available for Local Assembly
• Good Rider Visibility
• Lightweight Construction, Sealed from Water Ingress
• Tough Floor Material
• Split Rear Door with Slam Lock. Code, Fob and Keyed Options
• Secure Door Hinges
• Rear Door with 3 Point Slam Lock and Key Options
• Stainless Steel Secure Door Hinges
• Rubber Bump Stops on Rear Corners
• Good for Full Vinyl Wrapping and Branding Stickers
• Integrated Tough Plastic Mudguards with Front and Rear Facing Full-Width Reflectors
• Simple Lighting or Full LED Lights Available
• Standard Colour Silver
'We use our Maximus day-in, day-out on our bike try-out roadshows. It creates a great atmosphere, does a powerful job, and has never let us down mechanically'
Jim McGurn. Company of Cyclists
that this colour chart is only an approximate guide - computer monitors
graphics cards etc. can show these colours differently